Virtual Skills Testing Option:
You must successfully complete the American Heart Association© HeartCode© online course 7 days (from the receipt of the HeartCode© completion certificate) prior to your scheduled Virtual Skills Testing Session.
- You must have a phone, iPad, tablet or computer with a working camera & microphone. This camera will need to be aimed at a sturdy work surface (table, desk, floor, etc.) where the manikin(s) & equipment will be placed during the Virtual session.
- Your required skills testing equipment will be shipped prior to your scheduled session date/time. Your American Heart Association® eCard will be issued the same day as your skills testing session.
- If skills testing package is not delivered to the appropriate shipping provider within 5 days after completion of the skills testing, your AHA ecard will be voided in the AHA database and when searched, it will not show up as valid.
- You will receive an email with a link to join a Zoom meeting approximately 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled Virtual Session. If you do not receive this email by 5 minutes past your scheduled time, either text us at 866.822.2868 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply with the status of your session.
- All Zoom meetings are one on one with an AHA instructor. Session length is dependent on several factors.
- Type of course (ACLS,BLS,PALS).
- Participant preparation & knowledge of information.
- Equipment is prepared and electronic device with camera is in working order at the start of the session.
- Internet bandwidth (slow) may also affect session times. Participant is responsible to ensure their internet service is adequate for Zoom meetings.
- If you do not respond to the email (join the meeting, text or email) with the link to join the Zoom meeting by 10 minutes past your scheduled time, your session will be cancelled and you will be allowed 1 rescheduling opportunity.
- Skills testing sessions may be rescheduled by A.C.T.N.T. Healthcare Services if circumstances prevent the scheduled skills testing session from taking place on the original scheduled date. All accommodations will be made to find a suitable date for the rescheduled session.
- Only one rescheduling will be offered. Additional rescheduling (after one) will require a $35.00 rescheduling fee.
- No refunds will be offered if the AHA Heartcode online course (BLS,ACLS,PALS) are not successfully completed, and a copy of the certificate is not sent to email@example.com 7 days prior to the scheduled Session Date. Only 1 future replacement date/time may be offered.
- You may cancel your VST or VRT session at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled date/time and a refund (minus 15% cancellation fee) will be issued, if skills testing package was not shipped. This refund will be issued if skills testing package was shipped and A.C.T.N.T. Healthcare receives it back with the original contents.
- If the Virtual Skills Testing Session is not completed 60 days after the original Session Date, no further rescheduling will be allowed. A new registration will be required.