AHA PALS Pocket Reference Card
This convenient AHA PALS Pocket Reference Card serves as a useful reminder during and after the Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) course and in a variety of healthcare settings.
Intended AudienceThe AHA’s PALS Course is for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of respiratory and/or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics,and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
Key Features and BenefitsThis 6-panel, accordion-fold card includes the following information for quick access by healthcare providers:
- 4” x 6.5” card
- 6 panels/12 pages; accordion fold
- Printed on 80# cover gloss
- Shrink-wrappedPanel content:
- Vital Signs in Children
- Definition of Hypotension by Systolic Blood Pressure and Age
- Summary Steps of CPR for Adults, Children and Infants
- Pediatric Septic Shock Algorithm
- Drugs used in PALS
- Pediatric Color-Coded Length-Based Resuscitation Tape
- Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
- Doses/Details for the Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
- PALS Systematic Approach Algorithm
- Pediatric Bradycardia with a Pulse and Poor Perfusion Algorithm
- Pediatric Tachycardia with a Pulse and Poor Perfusion Algorithm
- PALS Post–Resuscitation Care
More InformationWe appreciate your interest in this product and will make every effort to answer your questions promptly.