AHA ACLS Instructor Package
The ACLS Instructor Package includes all tools needed for AHA ACLS Instructors to teach the ACLS Course, including the classroom and blended learning versions.
The following items are included in this convenient package:
· ACLS Instructor Manual (product #15-1003; includes manual, Lesson Plans, the ACLS Instructor CD, and divider tabs)
· ACLS Provider Manual (product #15-1005; includes manual, ACLS Pocket Reference Card Set (product #15-1007), tab sheet, and precourse preparation checklist card)
· 2 ACLS DVD sets (product #15-1004)
· ACLS Poster Set (product #15-1042; set of 9 folded posters)
· ACLS Emergency Crash Cart Cards (product #15-1008; set of 4 cards)
The ACLS Instructor Package is packaged in a corrugated cardboard container.
The ACLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion card for job or other requirements. The ACLS Instructor Package is for use by AHA ACLS Instructors.