Mobile Classroom Training
Since 1993, A.C.T.N.T. Healthcare Services has been delivering quality mobile education to every level of healthcare provider throughout Texas. Our business started out traveling to small, rural hospitals and clinics who didn’t have access to the same training available in larger metropolitan areas. Now we service the large health systems and the small rural providers anywhere in Texas.
Mobile Courses & Services
Basic Life Support Course
Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course
Pediatric Advanced Life Support Course
Heartsaver CPR & First Aid Courses (Layperson)
E-Learning Course Skills Testing
ECG Training Course
ACLS Experienced Provider Course
- AHA Certified Instructors
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Training Manikins/Equipment
- Course Material (provider manuals, etc.)
What You Need
All you need is a classroom suitable for your size of course.
Mobile Classroom Options
- Course cost is based on a per person basis.
- Dates and times are flexible, including weekends and nights.
- First time or renewals are done in the same 1-day class.
- Consider combining ACLS or PALS and BLS all in one day
If you are interested in having one of our courses at your location, please complete the form below and someone will contact soon.