The Heartsaver® CPR AED course is intended for all individuals who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements® CPR AED.
Featuring hands-on CPR AED training, the AHA Heartsaver CPR AED covers:
- Adult CPR AED
- Adult Choking
- Child CPR AED
- Infant CPR
- Child and Infant Choking.
AHA Heartsaver CPR AED Courses are intended for Fortune 1500 companies and for employees in industries such as:
- law enforcement
- state correctional facilities
- colleges and universities
- health and fitness
- property management
- occupational and environmental health and safety
- child care
- any others where having a workforce of trained lay responders may prove invaluable for the safety of both customers and employees.
It is also appropriate for lay rescuers who may have a need to respond to an emergency in the workplace, and family members of patients at high risk for sudden cardiac death.
- Students must show competency in skills taught during the course.
- There is an optional written test if the employer requires one.
- Course length is approximately 3 to 4 hours, with skills testing by an American Heart Association instructor during the course.