AHA PALS Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT) 11-04-2020
Option 2: PALS Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT)
American Heart Association® Authorized Option 1: Virtual Skills Testing (VST) sessions for PALS.
*All session times are Central Standard Time (CST)
- 7:00 am (CST)
- 8:00 am (CST)
Click Here to select your session time.
Option 2: Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT):
- You must have a current (<3 months expired) AHA PALS card.
- View all the AHA PALS course videos on our password protected website.
- Successfully complete the Precourse Self-Assessment
- Successfully complete the AHA online PALS written exam.
- All 3 must be completed a minimum of 7 days prior to scheduled VRT session.
- Successfully complete the appropriate skills testing during a Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT) Session.
You will be given the option to add BLS Skills Testing (VST): $85.00, after you add your PALS VST session choice at the bottom of the page.
AHA PALS Option 1: Virtual Renewal TestingThe American Heart Association® has authorized Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT).
This is the same process that has always been used for anyone renewing their PALS card. The difference is now you can do it from home virtually on your tablet or computer.
- After registration, payment & receipt of a copy of your current (<3 months expired) AHA PALS card, you be given login information to wat the PALS course videos on our password protected website.
- After you complete watching all the videos, you should then proceed to the AHA PALS Precourse Self-Assessment exam.
- After successful completion of the Self-Assessment (>70%), send us a copy of the completion certificate and you will receive access to the written exam.
- After scoring at least 84% on the PALS written exam, you are ready to complete your Virtual Renewal Testing Session on your selected date & time (book your date & time below).
- You must watch all the videos, successfully complete the Self-Assessment and the online exam a minimum of 7 days prior to your scheduled session.
- A few days before your session, a package will arrive with your required equipment.
- Included: AHA skills checklists.
- On the day of your session, you will receive an email (about 5-10 minutes prior to appointment time) with a link to the Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT) “Zoom Meeting”.
- During the session, you will be asked to demonstrate the same skills as the in-person sessions in the past.
- Please have all of the skills testing equipment ready, along with your skills checklists.
- You will receive a prepaid label to use to send the package back with all the original contents.
- You will receive your American Heart Association® ecard (same card you have always received) within 1 business day after receipt of the returned package.
- Please Only Select One Ticket. Each Ticket Is For A Different Session Time.
- You will be given the option to add BLS Virtual Skills Testing (VST) ($85.00), after you add your PALS VST session choice at the bottom of the page.
- Booking Options Are Not Available Within 7 Days Of Event.
- Course Registration Terms & Conditions