AHA BLS Virtual Skills Testing (VST)2-05-2021
Option 1: BLS Virtual Skills Testing (VST)
American Heart Association® Authorized Option 1: Virtual Skills Testing (VST) sessions for BLS.
*All session times are Central Standard Time (CST)
- 12:00 pm (CST)
Click Here to select your session time.
Option 1: Virtual Skills Testing (VST)
- Renewals or First Time Attendees.
- Step 1: Complete the American Heart Association® HeartCode® online course.
- Step 2: Complete the one on one Zoom meeting skills testing session.
AHA BLS Option 1: Virtual Skills TestingThe American Heart Association® has authorized Virtual Skills Testing (VST).
- The American Heart Association® HeartCode® online course must be completed prior to your Virtual Skills Testing (VST) session (minimum of 7 days).
- A few days before your scheduled session (book your session date & time below), a package will arrive with your required equipment.
- Included: AHA skills checklists.
- On the day of your skills session, you will receive an email (about 5-10 minutes prior to session time) with a link to the Virtual Skills Testing (VST) “one on one Zoom Meeting”.
- During the session, you will be asked to demonstrate the appropriate BLS skills.
- Please have all of the skills testing equipment ready, along with your skills checklists.
- You will receive a pre-paid label to use to send the package back with all the original contents.
- You will receive your American Heart Association® ecard (same card you have always received) usually within 1 business day after receipt of the returned package.