AHA ACLS Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT)
Option 2: ACLS Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT)
American Heart Association® Authorized Option 2: Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT) sessions for ACLS.
*All session times are CENTRAL STANDARD TIME (CST).
- 7:00 am (CST)
- 8:00 am (CST)
- 9:00 am (CST)
Click Here to select your session time.
Option 2: ACLS Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT):
- Renewals Only: (current AHA card)
- Step 1: Register for a VRT testing session time & date.
- Welcome email sent with instructions.
- ACLS requirements
- STEP 2: Complete the online Precourse Self-Assessment & Precourse Work (includes CMEs).
- STEP 3: Complete the online AHA ACLS written exam (after Step 2).
- BLS requirements (*may be added during registration)
- STEP 2: Watch all the required BLS videos online.
- STEP 3: Complete the online AHA BLS written exam.
- Step 4: Complete the one on one Zoom meeting skills testing session.
AHA ACLS Option 2: Virtual Renewal TestingThe American Heart Association® has authorized Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT).
- After registration, payment & receipt of a copy of your current AHA ACLS card, you will then be directed to the Precourse Self-Assessment exam & Precourse Work.
- After successful completion of the Precourse Self-Assessment (>70%) & the Precourse Work, send us a copies of both completion certificates and you will receive access to the written exam.
- After scoring at least 84% on the written exam, you are ready to complete your Virtual Renewal Testing Skills Session on your selected date & time (book your session date & time below).
- The Precourse Self-Assessment, Precourse Work and the online exam must be completed prior to your Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT) session (minimum of 7 days).
- A few days before your scheduled session, a package will arrive with your required equipment.
- Included: AHA skills checklists.
- On the day of your session, you will receive an email (about 5-10 minutes prior to session time) with a link to the Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT) “one on one Zoom Meeting”.
- During the session, you will be asked to demonstrate the appropriate ACLS skills.
- Please have all of the skills testing equipment ready, along with your skills checklists.
- You will receive a prepaid label to send the package back, with all the original contents.
- You will receive your American Heart Association® ecard (same card you have always received) usually within 1 business day after receipt of the returned package.
- You will be given the option to add BLS Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT) ($85.00) after you add your ACLS VRT session below.
- Booking options are not available after 7 days prior to the session.
- After registration & payment, send a copy of your AHA ACLS card to email@example.com.