AHA ACLS Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT) 11-02-2020
Option 2: ACLS Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT)
American Heart Association® Authorized Option 2: Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT) sessions for ACLS.
*All session times are Central Standard Time (CST)
- 7:00 am (CST)
- 8:00 am (CST)
- 9:00 am (CST)
- 10:00 am (CST)
Click Here to select your session time.
Option 2: Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT):
- You must have a current (<3 months expired) AHA card.
- Complete the AHA Precourse Self-Assessment with a score of 70%.
- Complete the AHA online written test on our monitored, password protected page, with a score of 84%.
- Successfully completing the Precourse Self-Assessment and the AHA online written test must be completed a minimum of 7 days prior to scheduled VRT session.
- Successfully complete the appropriate skills testing during a Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT) Session.
AHA ACLS Option 2: Virtual Renewal TestingThe American Heart Association® has authorized Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT).
This is the same process that has always been used for anyone renewing their ACLS card. The difference is now you can do it from home virtually on your tablet or computer.
- After registration, payment & receipt of a copy of your current (<3 months expired) AHA ACLS card, you will then be directed to the Precourse Self-Assessment exam.
- After successful completion of the Self-Assessment (>70%), send us a copy of the completion certificate and you will receive access to the written exam.
- After scoring at least 84% on the written exam, you are ready to complete your Virtual Renewal Testing Session on your selected date & time (book your date & time below).
- You must successfully complete the Self-Assessment and the online exam a minimum of 7 days prior to your scheduled session.
- A few days before your session, a package will arrive with your required equipment.
- Included: AHA skills checklists.
- On the day of your session, you will receive an email (about 5-10 minutes prior to appointment time) with a link to the Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT) “Zoom Meeting”.
- During the session, you will be asked to demonstrate the same skills as the in-person sessions in the past.
- Please have all of the skills testing equipment ready, along with your skills checklists.
- You will receive a prepaid label to use to send the package back with all the original contents.
- You will receive your American Heart Association® ecard (same card you have always received) within 1 business day after receipt of the returned package.
- Please only select one ticket. Each ticket is for a different session time.
- You will be given the option to add BLS Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT) ($85.00) after you add your ACLS VRT session below.
- Booking options are not available after 7 days prior to the event.
- After registration & payment, send a copy of your AHA ACLS card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course Registration Terms & Conditions