If you are unable to find a Virtual Skills Testing (VST) Session Date & Time on our regular schedule, we have an option to schedule a Custom Date & Time.
- For Custom Date & Time Sessions, we require the AHA HeartCode® Completion Certificate sent to us at least 5 days prior to your session date.
- In some cases, a faster shipping option may be necessary for the skills testing package. If necessary, we will upgrade the shipping to a more expedited level, at no extra charge, (does not include overnight or next day shipping).
- If you need this completed in less than 5 days, you will need to pay for overnight/next day air shipping.
Custom Date & Time Calendar
If no events are visible, click on the arrow (>) to view the next month.
- Approximate session lengths: BLS (20 minutes), ACLS (45 minutes), PALS (55 minutes), Add BLS to ACLS or PALS (add 15-20 minutes)
- Fees listed are the total cost (limited expedited shipping included, if needed) for the skills testing session only.
- This does not include the American Heart Association® HeartCode® online course.
- For the Custom dates & times option, you will purchase the AHA HeartCode® course at elearning.heart.org.
Steps to schedule a custom VST date & time
- View the Custom Date & Time Calendar (above) for available choices & pricing.
- Send a request to schedule a custom date & time to email@example.com.
- For the best results, please choose several dates and/or times.
- We will respond with the availability of your request with either an acceptance, or an alternative date & time.
- We will notify you of the registration & payment process and other details after acceptance.
- Complete the AHA Heartcode® Online Course and send the Completion Certificate 5 days prior to your session date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A skills testing package will be sent upon receipt of certificate.
Please send any questions to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why is the price for Custom Dates/Times higher than the regular schedule?
The instructor(s) are only required to be available on the regular scheduled days (M-W-F). If we need them on other dates, we are obligated to pay them for a full day, regardless of how many sessions we have for them.
Is there any difference in a Custom Date/Time session and the regularly scheduled session?
No, they are the same format, just completed on your custom schedule.
Can I get a Custom Date/Time skills session quicker than within 5 days?
Yes, as long as we have your AHA HeartCode® Completion Certificate and you are willing to pay for overnight/next day air shipping for the skills testing package.
When do I receive my AHA ecard?
You will receive your ecard right after you complete the skills testing session. Usually within 30 minutes or less.