Virtual Course Options:
- For Virtual Skills Testing (VST) option, you must successfully complete & send us a copy of the completion certificate (email@example.com) for the American Heart Association® online course a minimum of 7 days (receipt of completion certificate by A.C.T.N.T. Healthcare Services) prior to your scheduled Virtual Skills Testing session.
- No refunds will be offered if online course is not complete, or the pre-course activities are not successfully completed, on the date and time of your scheduled Virtual Skills Testing session.
- Only 1 future replacement date/time may be offered. If the 1 allowed future replacement date/time is not attended, you will be required to pay a rescheduling fee of $35.00 for each future replacement date.
- If your skills testing package does not arrive on time, we will not pay for any further shipping to another location unless the shipping address was incorrectly placed by us.
- We are not responsible for any shipping delays and make every effort to deliver your skills testing package prior to your scheduled virtual skills testing session. We will help you find another suitable date/time for your virtual skills testing session if your skills testing package does not arrive in time (if verified by online tracking).
American Heart Association® HeartCode®:
- If you purchase the AHA HeartCode® course from us, we are unable to issue a refund if the online course has been started.
- If the AHA HeartCode® course has not been started and we are able to “revoke” the access, we will issue a refund (minus a 15% refund fee).
- You must have a working phone, iPad, tablet or computer with a working camera & microphone. This camera will need to be aimed at a sturdy work surface (table, desk, floor, etc.) where the manikin(s) will be placed during the Virtual Testing session.
- High speed internet and adequate bandwidth is necessary to use the Zoom meeting option. We are not responsible for any local internet issues or inadequate service.
- An adequate speaker is necessary so that audio communication can be accomplished.
Skills Testing Package:
Your required skills testing equipment will be shipped prior to your scheduled session date/time. Your American Heart Association® eCard will be issued on the day of your skills testing session. If the equipment, with all original contents, in the original condition, is not delivered to the USPS (verified in USPS tracking system) within 5 days of completion of your skills testing session, your American Heart Association® ecard will be voided in the AHA system and any attempt to verify the validity of your ecard will be unsuccessful.
Rescheduling Virtual Skills Testing Sessions:
We allow one rescheduling of your Virtual Skills Testing Session at no cost. Starting with the second rescheduling request, we require a $35.00 rescheduling fee for each rescheduling request.
Virtual Skills Testing (VST) Refund Policy:
- Refund will be issued (minus 5% cancellation fee) if skills testing session session is cancelled by participant, more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled date and time.
- Refund will be issued (minus 15% cancellation fee) if skills testing session session is cancelled by participant, less 48 hours prior to the scheduled date and time
- No refunds will be issued if you do not attend (do not respond to Zoom meeting invitation) your scheduled virtual skills testing session on the date & time it was scheduled.
- Refunds will be not issued until skills testing package is returned (if shipped) with the original contents, in their original condition.
- You will receive an email with a link to join a Zoom meeting 10 minutes prior to your scheduled Virtual Session. If you do not receive this email by 5 minutes past your scheduled time, either text us at 866.822.2868 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply with the status of your session.
- If you do not respond to the email (join the meeting, text or email) with the link to join the Zoom meeting by 10 minutes past your scheduled time, your session will be cancelled and you will be allowed 1 rescheduling opportunity (see refund policy).
Our sessions may be recorded for Quality Assurance and Training purposes.
Classroom Course Options:
Healthcare Services by A.C.T.N.T., LLC reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any course if a pre-determined minimum number of participants do not register within the specified time frame. In the event of a cancellation or re-scheduling by Healthcare Services by A.C.T.N.T., LLC, liability will be limited to pre-paid course fees only. A full refund, will be issued within 7 days of the first day of the cancelled course. Every effort will be made to make sure that any cancellation or re-scheduling notifications are received by the registrant prior to the course. E-mail notification will be the primary medium for these notifications. Healthcare Services by A.C.T.N.T., LLC accepts no liability for any notifications that are not received by the registrant, due to any other reason other than not being attempted, regardless of the medium used. A copy of the email or other notification type (if available) will be provided upon written request by the registrant, if proof of cancellation notification is required.
Most courses are sponsored by an outside facility and although rare, they may choose to re-schedule or cancel the course. In the event of a cancellation, we will be happy to change your registration to another class we have on our schedule. In the event of a re-scheduling, your registration will automatically be changed to the new date or to another class on our schedule. An attempt to contact you via your registration email will be made as soon as possible. We will consider refunds on a case by case basis, if this occurs.
All registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is not considered complete until receipt of registration and valid payment by Healthcare Services by A.C.T.N.T., LLC or its designated representative. Online registration is considered confirmed upon receipt of your email confirmation. Registration fee may be returned/refunded if class is full or if cancelled due to course minimum not being met.
Course Registration Refunds
No refunds will be given for “no-shows” on the first day of the course.
A refund may be authorized if cancellation notice from an individual, pre-registered participant is received in writing (email notice is acceptable) by Healthcare Services by A.C.T.N.T., LLC or its designated representative no later than 24 hours prior to registration start time on the first day of the course. All onsite course refunds will have the cost of any previously shipped course material and a 5% refund cancellation fee subtracted from the refund amount. No pre-shipped course material will be accepted for return or refund.
Credit may be given (instead of partial refund, see above) for a future course at the discretion of the Training Center Coordinator. Credits for future course will have a time limit before they will be considered expired. You will be required to use your credit within 60 days of the original course date. You will also only be allowed 2 changes to this request. After 60 days or 2 change requests, whichever comes first, your original registration will be voided and no additional refunds or credits will be offered.
On-Site Course Cancellations
All course cancellations will be posted on the Calendar Page of our website at the earliest possible time. If the cancellation is weather related, every attempt will be made to post the cancellations at the earliest possible time the morning of the course. Re-scheduling information will be available the next business day. The refund policy is the same as above.
If the course is cancelled by the sponsoring facility, we will make every effort to contact each participant prior to the course start time.
On-Site Course Cancellation by Sponsoring Facility
If Requestor cancels course on the day of the course, the minimum course cost (see Tiered Pricing), will be paid by the Requestor .
If Requestor cancels course within 24 hours of start time, a $250.00 late cancellation fee will be paid by the Requestor.
If Requestor cancels course before 24 hours of start time, any deposits are non-refundable.