▼More information below the calendars▼
AHA BLS Virtual Skills Testing
The calendar allows you to register for the AHA Weekday BLS Virtual Skills Testing session.
COST: AHA Weekday BLS Virtual Skills Testing Session: $95.00
If you need a Saturday or Sunday BLS VST Session: ►Weekend BLS VST Registration Calendar◄
COST: AHA Weekend BLS BLS Virtual Skills Testing: $145.00
▼Scroll down for more information▼
▼Click on links for more information.▼
- Registration is closed 7 days prior to the skills testing session dates on the calendar.
Terms & Conditions:
- Click Here to view our terms & conditions (refund policy, etc).
American Heart Association® eCard:
- All Course Completion eCards are issued on the day of your successfully completed skills testing session.
Before Your BLS VST Session
- NOTE: All AHA Virtual Skills Testing participants must complete the American Heart Association® HeartCode® online course (AHA Requirement).
- Purchase the AHAHeartCode® online course from the American Heart Association®:
- A copy of the AHA HeartCode® Completion Certificate must be received using this link COMPLETION CERTIFICATE, ►7 DAYS◄ prior to your scheduled skills testing session.
- Detailed instructions will be sent immediately after registration with your confirmation email.
BLS Virtual Skills Testing Session
- Prior to your scheduled session, a skills testing package will arrive with your required skills testing equipment.
- On the day of your skills testing session, you will receive an email (approximately 10 minutes prior) with a link to join the Virtual Skills Session, one on one Zoom® meeting.
- The skills testing package includes a pre-paid label to return the package with all the original contents.
Virtual Skills Testing Frequently Asked Questions
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions.
- You can purchase the HeartCode® course directly from the AHA HERE.
- NOTE: We need a copy of the HeartCode completion certificate 7 DAYS prior to your scheduled skills session. Send the completion certificate to: actnt.com/completion-certificate.
- The VST option includes a skills testing session with an AHA instructor during a one on one Zoom meeting.
- You will be shipped a skills testing package with all the required equipment. Prepaid return shipping label is included.
- That is because the “Virtual Courses” they are referencing are the completely online courses that don’t include a physical skills testing session delivered by an American Heart Association® instructor.
- An AHA instructor will visually (one on one Zoom meeting) monitor your skills testing using the required equipment (we ship to you) to prove competency.
- This is not an all “Virtual Course”. It is still an American Heart Association® course and you will receive an American Heart Association® card upon completion.
- All Providers (new or renewal) are required to complete the AHA HeartCode® Course to use the Virtual Skills Testing Option (AHA Requirement).
- You may purchase the HeartCode® course directly from the AHA HERE.
- When purchasing from the AHA, you will receive an email from the AHA with access to the HeartCode® course immediately after purchase.
- We do not provide any tech support for the HeartCode® online course. You must contact AHA Tech Support at 888-242-8883 directly for assistance. You are purchasing this online course from the AHA, not A.C.T.N.T. Healthcare Services, LLC.
- A.C.T.N.T Healthcare Services does not receive any revenue from the purchase of any American Heart Association® products when purchased from the AHA website.
- Not for the vast majority. Of course, defining difficulty is subjective (experience, prior training, etc.), but they no longer use the eSimulations (2015 version) in the HeartCode® Courses.
- Some students found the eSimulations difficult to navigate and had a hard time completing them in a reasonable amount of time.
- The new 2020 HeartCode® courses are designed to use a personalized adaptive algorithm that sets students on the most efficient path to content mastery.
- Students follow a continuously adapting learning path that is personalized by their own inputs: their performance, and their self-reported confidence level related to each probing question.
- The HeartCode® course does not have to be completed in one session. You can stop and start at your convenience.
- Students report that the BLS HeartCode® course is usually between 60-90 minutes. This may vary depending on the student experience and knowledge of the information.
- Your American Heart Association® ecard will be issued on the day of your skills testing session (usually within 30 minutes).
- Every employer can designate what they will accept, but we have been an American Heart Association® Training Center for 30 years and have never had the AHA card not accepted by any entity.
- The American Heart Association® is considered the “Gold Standard” for this type of training.
- If unsure, ask your employer for guidance.