AHA Skills Testing is an important part of some of the American Heart Association® online courses. If your course requires skills testing, you are required to have an AHA instructor administer a skills testing session before you can receive your course completion card.
Option 2: Virtual Renewal Testing (VRT):
- Renewals Only. (current AHA card)
- Step 1: Go to the class calendar page
- Register for a VRT testing session time & date.
- ACLS/PALS requirements
- STEP 2: Complete the online Precourse Self-Assessment & Precourse Work: includes CMEs.
- STEP 3: Complete the online AHA ACLS/PALS written exam.
- BLS requirements
- STEP 2: Watch all the required BLS videos online.
- STEP 3: Successfully complete the online AHA written exam.
AHA Skills Testing Sessions-In Person
We can provide AHA Skills Testing for all of the American Heart Association® online courses that require skills testing.
You have two options: