AHA Skills Testing
AHA Skills Testing is an important part of some of the American Heart Association® online courses. If your course requires skills testing, you are required to have an AHA instructor administer a skills testing session before you can receive your course completion card.
AHA Skills Testing SessionsWe can provide AHA Skills Testing for all of the American Heart Association® online courses that require skills testing.
You have two options:
- For dates/locations, email [email protected].
- We can also schedule a skills testing session at your location. Some minimums and distance requirements may apply, email [email protected].
Skills testing check-off sheets
Click on the link below the heading to view the corresponding skills sheet. Your individual AHA Instructor will decide which scenarios you will complete. Practice time for these skills are included.
BLS Skills Testing
ACLS Skills Testing
You will be asked to complete CPR skills testing along with a selection of the testing scenarios
- High Quality CPR Skills Testing
- ACLS 1/3/8 Skills Testing Scenarios
- ACLS 2/5 Skills Testing Scenarios
- ACLS 4/7/10 Skills Testing Scenarios
- ACLS 6/11 Skills Testing Scenarios
- ACLS 9 Skills Testing Scenario
- ACLS 12 Skills Testing Scenario
PALS Skills Testing
You will be asked to complete CPR skills testing along with a selection of the rest of the skills listed.
- PALS Child CPR/AED Skills Testing
- PALS Infant CPR Skills Testing
- PALS Airway Management Skills Testing
- PALS Rhythm Disturbances/Electrical Therapy Skills Testing
- PALS Vascular Access Skills Testing
- PALS Scenarios Skills Testing