We are an American Heart Association® Training Center that is authorized to provide a Virtual Certification Option along with classroom courses to obtain/renew your BLS, ACLS & PALS certifications
American Heart Association® BLS, ACLS, PALS
We are an American Heart Association® Training Center authorized to provide a Virtual Option (one on one Zoom meeting) to renew or obtain your BLS, ACLS & PALS certifications.
American Heart Association® Virtual Certification Information Video
Classroom training takes advantage of our experienced healthcare instructors
eLearning takes advantage of technology to deliver courses
We deliver mobile education throughout Texas
Virtual Skills Testing
American Heart Association® Virtual Skills Testing & Virtual Renewal Testing now available.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to obtain my American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS certification/renewal with an online course.
- Click on Shop in the top menu, select E-learning, select the appropriate Online Course.
- Purchase the Online Course (read instructions just below the “Add to Cart” button on how to access your course).
- After completion of the course, contact your local AHA instructor to schedule your required AHA Skills Testing.
- We also offer a Virtual Option.
- Click on Class Calendar in the top menu.
- Search for a classroom course by type and/or date.
- Click on the calendar date for link to the course information.
- Click on the Register Here Button.
- Complete cart and payment to finalize registration.
- Yes. Click on Mobile Classroom for more details.
- Yes, we exclusively use the new AHA eCards.
- The American Heart Association now requires all Training Centers to transition to eCards.
- For instructions on how to obtain your, AHA eCard.
- Yes, the American Heart Association has authorized us to offer a Virtual Option. Visit the Virtual Option page for information for details.