American Heart Association® BLS, ACLS, PALS
Our office will be closed July 25, 2022 – July 29, 2022.
During this time, a staff member will monitor our site for any requests for assistance and process any orders or Virtual Skills Testing registrations. Please allow extra time for us to respond. Thank you
American Heart Association® Virtual Certification Information Video
Classroom training takes advantage of our experienced healthcare instructors
eLearning takes advantage of technology to deliver courses
We deliver mobile education throughout Texas
Virtual Skills Testing
American Heart Association® Virtual Skills Testing & Virtual Renewal Testing now available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Click on Shop in the top menu, select E-learning, select the appropriate Online Course.
- Purchase the Online Course (read instructions just below the “Add to Cart” button on how to access your course).
- After completion of the course, contact your local AHA instructor to schedule your required AHA Skills Testing.
- We also offer a Virtual Option.
- Click on Class Calendar in the top menu.
- Search for a classroom course by type and/or date.
- Click on the calendar date for link to the course information.
- Click on the Register Here Button.
- Complete cart and payment to finalize registration.
- Yes. Click on Mobile Classroom for more details.
- Yes, the American Heart Association has authorized us to offer a Virtual Option. Visit the Virtual Option page for information for details.